Licensed Mental Health Counseling Professional Wanted for Small Group Practice:
- LMFT, LMHC, LICSW, Psychologist. Experienced, and trained in CBT and/or Holistic modalities.
- This is a part time or full time independent contractor position.
- The right person will be one who is dedicated to the profession, has a holistic and creative mindset, responsive to working with various populations, is experienced and trained in CBT or Holistic modalities, and experience or interest in working with teens and children.
Looking for someone with availability days and/or evenings, weekends who wants to join an established group practice.
Benefits are many –
- Make your own hours and schedule
- Hassle free billing
- Built in referral sources, marketing
- Support for documentation, notes, administrative tasks
- EMR and online scheduling system
- Support network
- Fair compensation with possible fee percentage increase with increased caseload
- Shared mentoring and case consultation
- Furnished office space, printer, fax
• Provide individual therapy and family therapy to children, adolescents and adults.
• Complete intake and diagnostic assessments according to the ICD-10 diagnostic codes.
• Complete risk assessment and mental status on all clients at intake and throughout treatment.
• Develop treatment plans in collaboration with clients to identify treatment needs and interventions and review/revise treatment plans to reflect client’s treatment progress and changing problems/goals.
• Liaise with families, medical professionals, schools, criminal justice, or other community agencies to coordinate care.
• Maintain all clinical documentation according to the standards and time frames established by True Compass Counseling, LLC as well as any regulatory agencies and/or funding sources.
• Maintain professional behaviors and ethical standards as established by licensing board, relevant professional association and the True Compass Counseling, LLC policies and procedures.
Please contact Kathleen O’Rourke, LMHC
Visit www.truecompasscounseling.com for more information.
True Compass Counseling, LLC
Small, but Growing Private Practice in Warwick, RI looking for Licensed therapist (LMHC, LMFT, Social Worker, Psychologist) who is interested in a part time or
full time independent contractor position. The right person will be one who is dedicated to the profession, has a holistic and creative mindset, responsive to working with various populations, and perhaps some experience or interest in working with teens and children.
Looking for someone with availability days and/or a few evenings a week who wants to join an established group practice.
- make your own hours and schedule
- hassle free billing
- built in referral sources marketing
- support for documentation, notes, administrative tasks
- case supervision
- support network
- fair compensation
- shared mentoring
- furnished office
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact
Kathleen O’Rourke, LMHC at (401) 523-8968 or
email at [email protected]
None Currently but check back regularly!