KEEP YOUR CONTACT INFO CURRENT WITH THE HOLISTIC PROGRAMS OFFICE
Rosters will be circulated in class at the beginning of each semester. Please legibly fill in your contact information. If your information changes, please send an update to [email protected], or call 341-3179.
KEEP THESE NUMBERS HANDY
- Holistic Graduate Programs Office (Work Study Student) (401) 341-3179 [email protected]
- Graduate Counseling Department Chair and Director of Holistic Graduate Program – Dr. Nancy Gordon (401) 341-3290 [email protected]
- Associate Professor and Internship Coodinator – Dr. Amanda Minor (401) 341-3278 [email protected]
- Assistant Professor of Holistic Counseling– Dr. Kathleen Muirhead
- (401)-341-7286 [email protected]
- Expressive and Creative Arts Coordinator – Christopher Carbone (401) 341-2157 [email protected]
- Program Coordinator and Student Advisor – Julie Williams Davis (401) 341-4781 [email protected]
FORWARD YOUR EMAIL
Announcements of university-related events will be sent to your Salve email account. Class cancellations, Holistic Programs events and offerings, internship meetings and other important information will be sent to your Salve account ([email protected]). For security reasons, we do not have automatic access to your personal email accounts. If you do not plan to use your Salve email, please forward it to your most-used account by using the instructions in the welcome booklet from Graduate Studies.
ALL CORRESPONDENCE FROM THE DEPARTMENT WILL GO TO YOUR SALVE EMAIL. PLEASE CHECK IT REGULARLY!