- Small Established Private Practice in Warwick, RI looking for licensed psychotherapist interested in a part time independent contractor position. The right person will be one who is dedicated to the profession, has a holistic and creative mindset, responsive to working with various populations, and some experience or interest in working with teens and children a must.Benefits are many – make your own hours and schedule, hassle free billing, built in referral sources, support for documentation, notes, administrative tasks, case supervision, support network, fair compensation, shared mentoringIntrigued? Want more information? Let’s meet and talk. Please contact Kathleen O’Rourke, LMHC at 401 523-8968 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bilingual Graduate Intern Needed The Wellness Center, a small private practice in Providence, is seeking a bilingual graduate intern. There are currently five clinician in the practice. They only have two bilingual clinician with a full case load and continue to receive many calls for potential client needing a bilingual clinician. They hope to provide an opportunity and experience for a future clinician. Massiel Almond-Frias, LMHC, CAGs, MA, is the Clinical Director and one of the bilingual clinician. She has been in the field for over 11 years with experience in Trauma, play therapy, couples counseling, grief, certified in EMDR and many more areas. The clinicians also have experience in Holistic Therapy, yoga therapy, Dance/Movement Therapy, Art Therapy, just to name a few. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact:Katherine Arias, B.S.
Supervisor of Community Relations (bilingual)
The Wellness Center
- Independent Contractor NeededKaryne Wilner is seeking licensed holistic counselors to work part time as independent contractors in her practice. Counselors must have some experience, be warm and supportive, and open to some supervision.Please call or email Karyne if you are interested in order to set up an interview: 401-316-7041 and email@example.com
- Teaching Opportunity for SAMA: Sacred Stone Healing in Middletown, RI:
Are you interested in teaching an introduction to Holistic Counseling for an online Registered Ayurveda Health Counselor class? This is a 15 month program, mostly online with about 13 students and runs during the middle of the school year. The online classes are twice per week.If interested and qualified please contact Karyn Chabot by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877) 832-1372.
- Part-Time Job Opportunity in Middletown, RI
Tired of working in the corporate world? Work at SAMA: Sacred Stone Academy for Massage and Ayurveda!
Currently looking to hire an IT person who knows PHP computer code. It’s a part time at home position. It would be beneficial if this person was in the holistic field.
Also looking for a local bookkeeper 1 day per week at The Newport Massage School who wouldn’t mind working at the front desk on the days our Administrative Assistant isn’t in.Please send your resume to Karyn@sacredstonehealing.com. Thank you!!!!
- Class Liaison Position at SAMA: Sacred Stone Academy for Massage and Ayurveda
Twice per year, one lucky person is selected to attend The Newport Massage School at SAMA in exchange for a position as Class Liaison. Looking for that special person to help with the January 2016 Lapis Massage Program. Please send your resume to Karen Chabot at email@example.com if you are interested! Karen will reply with a detailed job description.
- Technical Support for Ayurvedic Spa Technician Program at SAMA: Sacred Stone Academy for Massage and AyurvedaLooking for someone who wants to attend the Ayurvedic Spa Technician Program (AST) and manage the laptop audio/video recordings. This person can already be an LMT who wants continuing education in Ayurvedic massage or this can be someone who wants to learn how to do Ayurvedic healing without getting a license for traditional massage. This would be a partial barter situation. Click here for more information on the AST program. It is offered as an online program for those who can’t attend in person, but doesn’t offer certification unless attended “live”. The purple chart below is a schedule of the next set of AST seminars. The AST program is included inside the Lapis Massage Program, but is also offered separately to those who wish to either earn continuing education credits to renew their license or CBTMB. I welcome students to also any seminar that interests them as well! Send your resume to Karen Chabot at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
(Click to enlarge)
- Masters Level Clinician at Communities for People in East Providence, RI
This opportunity is for Masters level individuals looking for full time work as a clinician. Communities for People is looking to hire immediately. This position involves working with youth, anywhere from infants to age 18, as an in home therapist. The position was brought to our attention by Carolyn Stokes-Walker and the contact person is Jesse Justin at 401 273 7103, x 126.
- Volunteering Opportunity
The Healing CO-operative is Rhode Island’s first and only free nonprofit dedicated to supporting and celebrating the lives of women living with cancer and their families since 1996. They are completing a new facility on the same property on Mitchell’s Lane in Middletown, just 3 miles from Salve. They desperately need some prep work and painting on sheds, which houses our tractor. There is some other raking of the soil so that we can seed for grass and misc. things as well!For more information, contact
Linda Phelan, www.thehealingcoop.org 401-855-1213 (cell)