On-going group supervision for recent graduates seeking to strengthen their clinical skills, absorb a powerful clinical framework, and develop their private practices. We work within a highly experiential, emotion-focused, attachment-based model grounded in field theory and contemporary relational Gestalt.
The group offers a safe, supportive environment for members to grow as individuals and clinicians.
- Particular attention is given to:
- Therapeutic presence & embodiment
- Tracking the phenomenology of affect in self and other
- Core schema activation
- Catalyzing transformative processes within a holding environment
- Attending to cycles of attunement, disruption, and repair
- Therapist’s role in dyadic affect regulation
- Deepening sensitivity to our own and others’ attachment tendencies
- Developing an embodied sensitivity to the dynamics of affective fields
- The overall purpose of the group is to provide a supportive community in which to:
- Continually renew one’s commitment to – and excitement about – the work
- Develop one’s private practice within a context of strong mutual support, and deep connection with like-minded colleagues
These supervision groups are limited to 8 people. They meet once per month for two hours, on the east side of Providence. Fees are on a sliding scale.
For more information, feel free to contact:
Archie Roberts, LMHC
(401) 709 – 4295