Presented by Dr. Norma-Ann Faraone-Ledgard
Monday, August 28, 2017
The Crowne Plaza
801 Greenwich Ave. Warwick, RI
3 CEUs + buffet breakfast
This presentation will focus on the fundamentals of Neurofeedback and it’s usefulness within the Mental Health Profession. There will be a review of the process of administering Neurofeedback, the effectiveness of Neurofeedback on Mental Health Disorders, and the opportunity to view normal brain scans to diseased brain scans. This presentation will also focus on the fundamentals of Biofeedback and it’s usefulness within the Mental Health Profession. Neurofeedback for the Brain… Biofeedback for the Body. Lastly, the fundamentals of Hypnotherapy (Hypnosis) for the Mental Health Professional will be presented with basic skills that anyone can use in their profession.
- What is Neurofeedback and how is it helpful within the mental health profession?
- The effectiveness of Neurofeedback in helping those with mental health issues
- The combination of Neurofeedback, Hypnotherapy and Guided imagery
- Understanding brainwaves and their significance to mental health issues
- Review of healthy brain scans to those with mental illness
- What is biofeedback and how is it helpful within the mental health profession?
- What are the basic foundations of hypnosis and how can they be used in the everyday mental health profession?
Register online here!